Become a Guide and More partner
The things that capture the imagination of our clients in three cities are also of interest to guides: our well-established and proven tour concepts can easily be implemented in other cities and adapted to clients’ unique needs.
A partnership with Guide and More has many advantages: all aspects, from planning to marketing, are well thought out – and the earnings potential is high.
What do partners get?
- A fully developed concept
- Tried and tested, and adaptable
- Well known in the market
- Support when establishing the tours
- Comprehensive knowhow with regard to the tours
- Paid social media advertising for the new location
- Utilization of the trademark
What qualities must partners have?
- The enthusiasm and dedication to build a company
- Negotiation and sales skills
- A refined and cultivated appearance and demeanor
- A cheerful leadership style
- A sense for who our clients are
- A strong service mindset
- And of course: a love of all things culinary
Who we are
We are a group of Austria Guides who are equally passionate about Austrian history and delicious food. We are committed to ensuring our guests have an enjoyable experience steeped in the culture and cuisine of the city.
We guide our guests in a very humorous and enjoyable way. We always have plenty of anecdotes and culinary highlights up our sleeve. A scrumptious, multisensory experience awaits you!
What our partners are saying about Guide and More
”Guests who get to experience a cultural and culinary tour fall even more deeply in love with Vienna. It’s unforgettable.”
Konstanze Veit, partner in Vienna
”Savoring a city with all senses – I was immediately drawn to that motto. The tours aim to create a truly special experience for the participants. The Guide and More concept is perfect.”
Michael Toth, partner in Salzburg
Mag. Sonja Kimeswenger MBA
Your Chief Adventure Officer
Do you have any questions?
I will be happy if you contact me. I will be happy to discuss further details with you.